Pages Of My Blog

25 maart 2018

Warm Wishes Tag for Creative Embellishments

Hi!
I'm back again to show you a colourful and romantic tag on this sunny Sunday! Oh, I'm so happy that spring is coming! That inspired me to create this tag with a spring feel to it for the Creative Embellishments blog. Their wonderful chipboard butterflies were simply perfect for creating a spring project!

Hoi!
Daar ben ik weer! Dit keer met een kleurrijke en romantische tag om te laten zien op deze zonnige zondag. Wat is het toch fijn dat de lente er weer aankomt! Dat inspireerde me om deze tag in lentesferen te maken voor de blog van Creative Embellishments. Hun mooie chipboardfiguren leenden zich er namelijk perfect voor om iets lenteachtigs te maken.


I first incorporated one of the chipboard ATC Tags #2 on my large tag. I covered this ATC tag with a layer of pink paper. After that, I added two Monarch Butterflies, which I decorated with glitter glue. In the end, I added a chipboard feather as well on the bottom of my tag. The feather was also decorated with glitters. 

Ik heb eerst een van de ATC-tags van chipboard op mijn tag verwerkt. Deze ATC-tag heb ik beplakt met een laagje roze papier. Daarna heb ik twee Monarch Butterflies van Creative Embellishments op mijn tag gebruikt (links en rechts van het midden). Deze heb ik voorzien van een laagje glitter. Ook de veer onderaan mijn tag heb ik versierd met glitterlijm.


The papers that I used are all from Graphic 45. Most of the papers come from the Fairie Dust collection, but I also used a few bits and pieces from the Once Upon a Springtime collection. 

With this tag I'm also playing along with the current More Than Words mini challenge, for which the assignment was to incorporate the word "Warm" on your project. 

Alle papier dat ik heb gebruikt, is van Graphic 45. De meeste vellen papier komen uit de Fairie Dust-collectie, maar ik heb ook een aantal vellen papier uit de Once Upon a Springtime-lijn gebruikt op mijn tag. 

Met deze tag doe ik ook mee aan de mini challenge bij More Than Words, waarvoor de opdracht was om het woord "Warm" in je project te verwerken.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
I wish you a wonderful Sunday and an amazing week ahead!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Ik wens je een mooie zondag en alvast een fijne week toe!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh such a pretty tag, and I love the layers and layers of goodness, and yes it feels like Spring.. beautiful creating Romy!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the birds!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful tag, Romy, and perfect for spring! I love the pretty butterflies and resin birds.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een mooie lagen weer en inderdaad is het echt lente op je tag! Vind die vogels ook gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Echt schitterend!! en dat vogeltje is zo schattig! Fijne Paasdagen Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!