Pages Of My Blog

01 oktober 2017

Two Fall Cards for Creative Embellishments

Hi!
Fall is definitely in the air at the moment, so I'm totally in a fall mood when it comes to scrapbooking. For the Creative Embellishments blog, I created two fall cards with their wonderful chipboard pieces. Here they are...

Het is nu echt herfst in Nederland en ook in mijn scrapbookprojecten is dat te merken. Ik grijp weer graag naar papier in herfstkleuren. Zo ook voor mijn Creative Embellishments-blogpost. Ik maakte twee kaarten voor hun blog met de prachtige chipboardfiguren van Creative Embellishments.


For my first card, I used a square frame from Creative Embellishments, as well as two lovely hummingbirds. The square frame was only slighly inked with black ink. The hummingbirds were heat embossed with gold embossing powder.

Op mijn eerste kaart gebruikte ik een vierkant frame van Creative Embellishments, samen met twee kolibri's van dit merk. Het vierkante frame heb ik alleen licht aangezet met bruine inkt. Voor de kolibri's heb ik goud embossingpoeder gebruikt.


My second project is this fall tag, for which I cut apart two halves from the Barbed Wire Frame from Creative Embellishments and used them as such on my tag. 

Mijn tweede project is herfstlabel. Hiervoor heb ik het Barbed Wire Frame van Creative Embellishments in twee helften geknipt en die zo op mijn tag verwerkt.


The lovely papers are from the new Amber Moon collection from Prima Marketing.

Het mooie papier komt trouwens uit de Amber Moon-collectie van Prima Marketing.


 I hope you liked my projects.
Thank you so much for stopping by!

Ik hoop dat jullie het leuk vonden om mijn creaties te zien.
Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. These look beautiful.. I love the autumny colors and love the birds the flowers and butterflies!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wowwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the hummingbirds, the butterflies and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ohhh... ben er weg van, van allebei.. Zo mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!