Pages Of My Blog

06 januari 2017

Two Baby Girl Cards for ScrapBerry's

Hi!
I hope you've had a great week! I spent my week with my parents and brother in Barcelona and we had a great time! In the meantime, two cards that I made were posted on the ScrapBerry's blog and I will share them on my own blog today as well. I made these cards with the beautiful Mother's Treasure collection.

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie een heerlijke week hebben gehad. Ik heb mijn week met mijn ouders en broertje doorgebracht in Barcelona en dat was heerlijk. Van scrappen is niet zoveel terechtgekomen, maar er zijn wel deze week twee kaartjes van mij verschenen op de ScrapBerry's blog. Die laat ik vandaag ook in dit blogje zien. Beide kaarten zijn gemaakt met de Mother's Treasure collectie.


I did lots of fussy cutting and layering on both cards. I just love adding many bits and pieces to my projects. 

Ik heb op beide kaarten veel knipwerk en laagjes gebruikt. Ik vind het altijd erg leuk om veel kleine details toe te voegen aan mijn creaties.


Besides the papers from this collection, I also used several ScrapBerry's polymer embellishments. I just love these so much!

Naast het papier uit deze lijn heb ik ook een aantal resin embellishments van ScrapBerry's gebruikt. Die vind ik zó leuk!


ScrapBerry's Supply List:
Mother's Treasure papers:
Forever (SCB220607201)
A Perfect Embrace (SCB220607207)
Tags (SCB220607211)
Buttons & Bonnets (SCB220607212)
Cherubs (SCB220607210)

Set of Polymer Items Kids & Fun 3 (SCB26001012)


Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje en fijn weekend!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Both cards are so sweet, Romy! Love that little resin piece on the second card.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely time! These two cards are soo beautiful, so sweet, love the images you have used too! Beautiful creating Romy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. These are just gorgeous! LOVING how you used the little drummer boy!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh weer zulke schattige kaartjes!! Ze zijn weer perfect!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Such cutie pie baby cards, Romy! Love those sweet vintage images and your layers always blow me away! Loving the polymer pieces on here, too! Super duper sweet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!