Pages Of My Blog

08 juni 2016

Beach Card for Riddersholm Design

Today I have a new card to share with you that I made with the wonderful "Newport" collection from Riddersholm Design. I just love these beach-themed papers!

Vandaag heb ik een nieuw kaartje te laten zien dat ik heb gemaakt met de mooie "Newport" collectie van Riddersholm Design. Ik ben helemaal weg van deze mooie papiertjes in strandsfeer. 


I used different layers of paper on my card and also cut out the honeycomb pattern from a black sheet of paper with a Sizzix die. The sentiment "Stay calm" was cut out from one of the Riddersholm Design papers as well.

Ik gebruikte verschillende laagjes papier op mijn kaart en heb ook een honingraat patroon uit een vel zwart papier gestanst met een Sizzix mal. De tekst "Stay calm" heb ik uit een vel Riddersholm Design papier geknipt. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Nog een fijne week!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooh, how beautiful! I love anything that reminds me of the beach or ocean, and this card nails it! Great colors and great design. I love the mix of textures with the "netting" and shells!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hele mooie kaart met al die laagjes en wat is het mooi papier :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. such a beauty ... always perfection in your work Romy .. love this x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is gorgeous! LOVING the anchor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!