Pages Of My Blog

27 mei 2016

Early Christmas Card

I know that Christmas is still far away, but I simply couldn't resist working with Riddersholm Design's "Christmas Cosy" collection. This is such a wonderfully vintage collection of papers and I really enjoyed creating this card with a patchwork look on it. 


I was inspired by the current challenge over at More Than Words when creating this card. I printed the sentimet "Christmas time" on paper.

Bij het maken van deze kaart liet ik me inspireren door de wedstrijd bij More Than Words. De tekst "Christmas Time" heb ik uitgeprint op een wit A4'tje en uitgesneden. 


Thank you for stopping by!

Dankjewel voor het langskomen!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Love this vintage card ... so fun !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful! I love the quilted grid look to this design! And the birdhouse and tag are so sweet. You are smart to get started on your Christmas cards. I tell myself I should, too.... but I never do. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your sweet Christmas card, Romy! So pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This card is so lovely, love the patch work feel to it, and love the little bird house and tag too...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the little girls and the birdhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!