Pages Of My Blog

28 maart 2015

So Happy Together (Imaginarium Designs)

Hi!
I hope your weekend has been wonderful so far! My weekend is quite full with deadlines for both Uni and scrapbooking, so I don't have to worry to be bored for a minute ;) 
Today I would like to show you a lay-out I recently made for Imaginarium Designs. I used a gorgeous clock frame, hearts, corners and butterflies from Imaginarium chipboard. 

Hoi!
Ik hoop dat jullie tot nu toe een lekker weekend hebben gehad! Mijn weekend is goed gevuld met deadlines voor zowel mijn studie als voor scrappen. Ach ja, zo blijf je lekker bezig, zeker met een uurtje minder dit weekend ;) 
Vandaag heb ik nog een lay-out te laten zien die ik recent voor Imaginarium Designs heb gemaakt. Ik heb er een aantal van hun chipboard figuren in verwerkt: een klok, harten, hoekjes en vlinders.


Supply List:
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard clock, hearts, butterflies, corners
Bo Bunny: Heritage layered chipboard, doily 
Authentique: Elegance papers
Pink Paislee: chipboard resist hearts 
Prima Marketing: resin cupid, chipboard key, studs
Scrapberry's: pearls
Tim Holtz: journaling tickets, metal arrow, distress ink
Martha Stewart: punch-around-the-page sets 


With this lay-out I'm also playing along with the current challenge at Scrap Around The World. I was inspired by the beautiful grey, brown and yellow tones in the mood board and the patchwork look of it. I tried to use both in my lay-out as well. 

Met deze lay-out doe ik ook mee aan de huidige wedstrijd bij Scrap Around The World. Ik liet me vooral inspireren door de mooie grijze, bruine en gele tonen in het mood board en de patchwork uitstraling. Beide heb ik in mijn lay-out laten terugkomen.


I slightly inked all chipboard embellishments with brown distress ink to make them match with my lay-out. 

Ik heb alle chipboard figuren licht aangezet met bruine distress inkt, zodat ze beter bij mijn lay-out zouden passen.


These are the chipboard embellishments that I incorporated in my lay-out:

Dit zijn de chipboard figuren die ik op mijn lay-out heb verwerkt:





Thank you so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend, especially since it's one hour shorter ;) 

Bedankt voor je bezoekje aan mijn blog!
En geniet extra van het weekend, vanwege het uurtje korter ;)

16 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful layout of you and your mom, Romy! She looks young enough to be your sister!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Brilliant creation. That imaginarium clock is one of my favourite pieces of theirs and you've incorporated it beautifully. Thank you for joining in with the challenge over at SATW xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Goh, wat lijk je toch op je mams! Erg leuke stralende foto en ook je LO straalt, heel mooie opbouw!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is such a beautiful layout with that gorgeous photo of your mum and you Romy, I adore the clock chippie! Great layers and papers too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the cherub and the chipboard!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoi Romy
    Wat een prachtige foto op een schitterende LO, ik vind de kleuren zo mooi bij elkaar en zou zelf niet snel op deze combinatie komen.
    Lieve groetjes, Danoesja

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Wow, fabulous layout !! I love it ! Thank you for playing at SATW :)
    Lydie Denis.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Great take on our Mood Board! Love the shabby chic look with all the layers! All the best from SATW! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Wow, that's beautiful! Thank you for joining us at SATW!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. This is absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing with us at SATW <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. HEeeeeeeel mooi! Echt eentje die in een lijst aan de muur kan!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Such a gorgeous layout! I love the pretty colors and beautiful details! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Incredible job on this layout Romy! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Scrap Around the World!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!