Pages Of My Blog

26 maart 2015

Scrapberry's Cards

Hi!
As you may know, I'm a freelance designer for Scrapberry's and regularly make cards for them to show on their website and to promote their products on craft fairs throughout Europe. I just noticed that I'm a bit behind on posting my projects on my personal blog. So today I would like to show you two cards that I recently made to show off two of their beautiful collections.

Hoi!
Zoals jullie misschien weten, ben ik sindskort freelance designer voor Scrapberry's. Ik maak kaarten voor hun website en om hun producten op beurzen te promoten. Ik liep nog een beetje achter met het plaatsen van de kaarten op mijn eigen blog, dus bij deze een kleine update. Hierbij twee kaartjes die ik heb gemaakt met twee van hun mooie collecties. 

My first card features the magical and romantic 'Dream Land' collection.

Op mijn eerste kaart gebruikte ik de magische en romantische 'Dream Land' collectie.


Scrapberry's Supply List:
Dream Land Mini Paper Pad
Dream Land Set of Brads 3
Kids Fun Rhinestones
Fairy Tale Set of Polymer Items 
Elegy Set of Polymer Items Frames
Winter Joy Set of Clocks


My second card shows off the wonderful and very versatile Discover Italy collection.

Mijn tweede kaart laat de mooie en veelzijdige Discover Italy collectie zien. 


Scrapberry's Supply List:
Discover Italy Mini Paper Pad
Set of Polymer Items Elegy Frames
Afternoon Tea Cork Stickers 1
Discover Italy Brads 
Vintage Circus Clear Stamps 
Seaside Adhesive Pearls 


 Thank you so much for coming by on my blog!
Have a wonderful day!

Hartstikke bedankt voor het langskomen op mijn blog!
Fijne dag!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. These cards are gorgeous.. love the resin pieces and the dies you have used too..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. These are just gorgeous! I am LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Beautiful cards, Romy! Love the resin pieces.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!