Pages Of My Blog

02 maart 2015

Early Christmas This Year (Imaginarium Designs)

Christmas is early this year ;) For some reason I was in the mood for making a Christmas tag, so I figured: why not get started on my Christmas projects early this year? It's also a great way to prevent that I will have to rush over my Christmas cards again at the end of the year. 
I made this tag for Imaginarium Designs and used my absolute favourite chipboard frame. I covered it with gold embossing powder for a rich look.

Kerst is vroeg dit jaar ;) Om een of andere reden had ik deze week zin om een kersttag te maken, dus bedacht ik me: waarom zou ik niet vroeg beginnen aan mijn kerstkaarten dit jaar? Het grote voordeel is dat het aan het einde van het jaar weer veel kerststress bespaart!
Deze tag maakte ik voor Imaginarium Designs en ik gebruikte mijn absoluut favoriete chipboard frame van Imaginarium. Het is voorzien van een laagje goud embossing poeder om het een echte kerstuitstraling te geven. 


Supply List:
Imaginarium Designs: chipboard frame
Kaisercraft: St. Nicholas papers, die-cuts
Prima Marketing: metal number
American Crafts: embossing powder, ink
Tim Holtz: distress ink
Sizzix: Bookplates & Tag Die 


This is the beautiful chipboard frame that I used:

Dit is het mooie chipboard frame dat ik heb gebruikt:


Thank you for stopping by!
Have a great week ahead!

Dankjewel voor je bezoekje!
Alvast een mooie week! 

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Well the way the year is flying by, I reckon making Christmas things is a good idea!! This looks lovely, the frame is gorgeous!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Heel mooie en warme tag, prachtige dat frame en de embellies erin! Ik maak kerstkaartjes al twee jaar het hele jaar door, zo blijft het leuk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the holy and that bird!!!!!!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Never can have too much Christmas, in my opinion! Love this tag, Romy. It is so beautiful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. LOVE the gold embossed frame! this is a right gorgeous tag! never too early to start Christmas you know, I buy my gifts all year round when I find them and stash them in the closet :) xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh heerlijk toch juist een kersttag! Lekker optijd! ;) ik vind hem prachtig, vooral het frame!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Een prachtige kersttag en een mooi frame.
    Groetjes,
    Stieneke.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Oh I love this! Why not make something when the mood strikes? It's fabulous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Your comments make my day! Thank you!